123 hp dj2655 wireless connection will be the greatest remedy for those who are bored with the usual wired connection. There are many ways to proceed with this connection, but we suggest you the easiest method for the wireless setup.
Push Button Mode
The Pushbutton mode will help your device to attach with another device in an easy manner without submitting any passwords and with high security. The timing plays a vital role in this mode to confirm the setup.
USB setup will be the easiest method to connect your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device with the computer. Even though it doesn’t cover huge specification, USB connection will be the safest and easiest among all other.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- To go on with this Wi-Fi protector setup, you will be in need of an internet connection with a router which holds the push button mode.
- If you are using a Windows computer, it must runs with later than Windows 7 operating system. For Mac user, 10.7 OSX lion is the least version which supports on your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- Connect your computer with the network on which you are planning to attach the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- Ensure the signal strength on your computer and proceed with connecting your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- Turn on the device and press 123 hp dj2655 wireless button from your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device until you evident the Wireless light’s blink.
- Once you have noticed the blink, go to the router device and search for the hard push button on its surface. Press it for a moment until the wireless light’s blink disappears. It signifies that the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer is connected to your network.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Auto Wireless Connect
- It will be easy to connect your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device with the router with this Auto Wireless Connect method.
- Initially, you should inspect your computer and ensure that it doesn’t use any static IP address.
- Then, you should go to your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device and check whether it is installed in a right way.
- Turn on the Auto Wireless Connect mode from your 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device and turn on the parity from your routing device.
- Auto wireless connects mode would have been turned on over two hours on your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device. In the meantime, your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device will get connected to the router.
- If the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer doesn’t get connected with your router after two hours, you should reset the mode by clicking on the Restore Network Defaults or Restore network settings.
- Now, you should try to connect the printer device to your router from the very initial step.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 USB Setup of Wireless
- To set up the USB connection for 123 hp dj2655 Wireless, initially, you should click on the all programs and find the hardware and sound.
- Followed by that, you should seek devices and printer from its submenu. Once you have found that you should click on it and search for add new device.
- Now simply connect your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer to the computer with the USB cable. You can see 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device’s USB setup.
- Simply go with the onscreen instructions to accomplish the connection between them.
- Now you should install the USB printer driver and get into its interface.
- From that, you should select the Wireless option and attach your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device to the router.
- Now you can print any of your documents with HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device via wireless connection.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup Wizard
- To attach your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer to the router via HP Wireless Setup Wizard method, follow the words that are given below.
- Initially, you should switch on the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device and find the network option from the control panel of your printer device.
- From the down menu of network option, you should select the wireless option and wait for a moment until you receive the down menu.
- From the down menu of the wireless option, you should the HP Wireless Setup Wizard. Once you select that, you can find a list of networks that are surrounded by your 123.hp.com/setup 2655
- From the list of networks, you should select the right one on which you have connected your computer.
- If that network doesn’t show on your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device, you should type it on the search bar with right upper and lower case.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Network Setup
Step 1: Installation Preparation
- To begin 123 hp dj2655 wireless connection from your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer, HP Printer driver must be installed on your computer on its latest version.
- Router and the internet plays a significant role in availing the features of HP Deskjet 2655 Printer and to continue with the wireless feature.
- Plug the Ethernet cable on the rear side of your router and secure it with Wireless protector setup.
- Then connect your computer with the network and ensure the signal’s strength. If you find a weaker connection, kindly grab the router a bit closer to your computer and 123 hp setup 2655 Printer.
Step 2: Restoring the Default Wireless Settings on HP Printer
- To restore your 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device, go with the words given below.
- Initially, you should switch on the power button of your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device and seek for the network option.
- Once you have clicked on it, you will notice a wireless option, simply do a tap on it and wait for its response.
- Then you should click on the wireless settings. There you can find multiple sub-options. From that, you should select the network option and search for the reset option.
- Then search and click on the restore default settings and get back to the other process to retrieve the network settings.
Step 3: Install the Software and Printer Driver
- Switch on the power button from your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device and search for its control panel.
- Now click on the network option from the control panel of your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device. From the down menu of the network, you can find the wireless option. Simply click on it and wait for its response.
- Now, you can easily find 123 hp dj2655 Wireless Setup Wizard from there. Click on to find the list of down menu which holds a list of networks.
- From the list, you should search for the network that you own. If you can’t find that, you should seek for the search bar.
- Once you have connected your 123 hp dj2655 Printer to the network, you should inspect the connection strength periodically.