123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer USB Connection Error
- If you were noticed the issue in the form of USB connection error, first, you will have to examine the rear part of the device.
- Unplug the USB cable from the corresponding port of the device and then let hp deskjet 2655 printer device to be idle for few minutes.
- If you find any other unwanted cables plugged into the device, just unplug them from the available ports and keep the cable aside.
- Examine both the ends of the cable. After some time, hold the cable gently and then plug the ends to the computer and the printer device.
- If still the issue persists, kindly follow the steps wise instructions to get rid of the issue or else call our tech veterans to quickly clear this issue.
- Finally, attempt test printing of files from 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer device by editing the printer properties and then click on the print option.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Fixing Scan Quality Issues
- To fix this scan quality issue, you will have to unplug the cables and then start to disconnect the cables from the ends of the printer device and the computer.
- Then you will have to open the scanner bed, where if you find any unwanted strain or dust, just wipe it off and then keep it open.
- Open the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and use a lint-free cloth to clean all the sides of the rollers to print documents and files continuously.
- Turn off 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device and then set it to be completely free from work or other related printing works.
- Remove the original from the ADF and if you find any tapes and stickers, remove it and then proceed to load enough sheets of the papers.
- Finally, adjust the sides of the sheets of the paper and then slide it down to let the papers rests against the edge of the HP Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Network Connectivity Issues
- If you can’t find your desired network from the list of active networks or your network connection is not proper, follow the steps below.
- First, you have to check whether the connection is proper and they are completely free from disturbances and then proceed further.
- If not, disconnect the cables from the ends of the printer device and the computer and then leave the devices to be completely free from connection.
- Check the supporting devices to ensure that the connection is secure enough to hold on with a high active network for 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device.
- After some time, connect the cables on the applicable ports of the devices to ensure that the connection is done accurately.
- Finally, select the preferred network form the list of active networks and then connect the printer device and the computer to the same network.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Paper Mismatch Error
- This error generally occurs if the printer is not capable of detecting the papers as mentioned in the specified order.
- On the main input tray of the printer device, just remove the sheets of papers from the input tray of the printer device.
- After removing the originals from the paper tray, you will check whether the papers are of same size and type. Eliminate the papers which are crushed or folded at the ends.
- Also, check the installation of 123 hp dj2655
Printer software which will lead you to choose the print option from the file menu of the computer.
- Load the papers gently to the tray of hp deskjet 2655 printer device and then adjust it as well to clear away this issue by following the manual instructions.
Unable to Find Printer During Setup
- If you find difficult to retrieve the printer device, you will have to Power OFF 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device and then start disconnecting the cables.
- Also, you will have to examine whether the power cord connection is directly established or through any supporting devices in between to support the setup.
- You need to check whether the installation you have done on the computer for 123 hp setup 2655
printer device is properly installed or not.
- From the list of printers, if your printer name is not listed, you will have to add it manually to confirm the presence of the printer device in the list.
- Click on USE or Print Using option to fetch the printer device from the list of printers. Click on that to get it connected to the network.
- Once you have completed the setup, just print your files from the device to check whether your hp deskjet 2655 printer name is retrieved easily from the list.