123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup
In order to print files and documents quickly from 123.hp.com/setup 2655 Printer device, just unpack the box and then find a better place for fixing the printer device. Make sure that the surface is smooth and flat to support the setup. Follow the genuine steps for the safe unboxing of the printer device from the box till final setup. Assemble the printer parts to the printer device to accomplish the quick printing and the other related functions. Printer Setup is the base to assist the driver installation, wireless setup with the strong network connectivity through the Quick setup for the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Unboxing
- To unpack the printer device from the box, you will have to remove the tapes and stickers from the external side of the printer box.
- Lift the device carefully out of the printer box and then fix the device near to the computer and to the printer device.
- Examine if the printer accessories are properly dispatched and then you follow the steps further to accomplish the complete HP Printer Setup.
- Follow the guide’s instructions for attaching the printer accessories to 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer device and then confirm the setup.
- Once you have confirmed the attachment of the parts to the printer device, move on to the other steps for insertion of papers and for the installation process.
- Be gentle while you follow the instructions and then complete the whole HP printer setup for the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 printer device.
Connect Power Source to HP Deskjet 2655 Printer
- Power Source Connection is the essential part of the HP Printer device to carry forward the printer functions like print, scan, and copy.
- Plug the cable to the printer port of 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer device and handle the other end of the cable to the computer.
- Finally, hold the power socket and get it connected to the wall jack to confirm the power cord connection between the printer device and the computer.
- Extend the power cord connection carefully between the printer device and the computer. Make sure that you don’t use any intermediate devices to support your connection.
- Once you have established the Power cord connection between the devices, ensure that the connection is completely free from hindrances.
- Switch ON the port and turn on 123 hp dj2655 printer device to get the printer device to the active state to begin the printer functions.
Installing HP Deskjet 2655 Ink Cartridges
- Installation of the ink cartridges is very important to fetch the colored or colorless printing from 123.hp.com printer device.
- Open the access door of the printer device and then remove the tapes and stickers from the specified slots of the printer device.
- Touch only the specified portion of the ink cartridges. Hold the ink cartridges gently and get that pair towards the cartridge slots of the printer device.
- Push the ink cartridges gently to the slots of the printer device and then shut the exterior door of 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer device.
- Make sure that you have inserted the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots of the printer device to confirm the ink cartridge installation on the printer device.
- After the ink cartridge installation, select a file from the computer and then edit the basic properties and click on the print option to print files from the printer device.
Loading paper to Deskjet 2655 Printer
- To complete the HP Printer Setup, you will have to examine the input tray of 123.hp.com/setup dj2655 printer device for removal of tapes and stickers.
- On the main input tray of the HP printer device, you will have to arrange the stack of papers to get it mounted to the tray of the printer device.
- Make sure that all the papers are of the same size and type. Check whether the papers are properly inserted into the tray of the HP Printer device.
- If you mix the paper type and quality, you will not fetch the elegant printing and it will spoil your printing works from 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer device.
- After mounting the papers, arrange the sides of the papers and let it slides down the edge of the HP printer device and then rests against the edge of the printer device.
- Once you have loaded enough sheets of the papers to the tray, pull out the tray from the printer device to support printing works.
Black or Colored Ink is not Prinring
- If your printing is not clear, then you will have to check the cartridge slots to examine the level of the ink in the desired cartridges.
- If there is no ink or less ink, you might not fetch proper printing. At that time, just open the door and then remove the cartridges from the slots of the printer device.
- Make sure that your 123 hp setup 2655 printer device is in OFF state and then if you find any tapes on the cartridge slots or form the cartridges, kindly remove it.
- If there is no ink in the ink cartridges, replace it with new ink cartridges and then hold the ink cartridges gently on your hands.
- Get the ink cartridges close towards the slots of the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 printer device and then you will have to push it gently to get it fixed to the slots.
- Once you have completed the cartridge installation, attempt to take printouts from 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer device.