123.hp.com Deskjet 2655 Printer
HP Printer Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup
- To remove 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device from the box, you will have to tear away all the tapes and stickers from the outer part of the box.
- Remove the tapes and stickers completely from the printer box to avoid unwanted disturbances while establishing the HP Printer Setup.
- Once you have removed external tapes and stickers, remove the device carefully out of the box and then examine a flawless place for fixing the printer device.
- Make sure that the surface is flat and smooth enough to support the HP printer device to soothe out 123 hp deskjet 2655 printer functions effectively.
- With the help of manual, just check whether the printer parts are proper and good enough to carry out the printer functions and then follow teh steps further to compete with 123 hp setup dj2655 Printer.
- Hold the power cable firmly and then start to establish the power cord connection between the available ports of 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer device and the computer.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer device and the other end of the cable to the computer to confirm the power cord connection between the devices.
- Finally, plug the other end of the power cable to the electric outlet on the wall and ensure that the connection is completely free from hindrances.
- Hold the ink cartridges and get that pair towards the copper contacts for fixing the ink cartridges to the slots of the printer device.
- Mount the papers gently on the input tray of the HP Printer device and then pull out the tray extender to assist your printer functions.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation
To notify with the new features and updates, you will have to download the printer driver by following the onscreen instructions. Make sure, that you choose the compatible printer driver and then get it installed to expand the features from the printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation for Windows
- Before the installation of HP Printer driver on windows, you will have to set the preferences automatically to download the Printer software.
- After making the required changes, confirm the changes by clicking on OK to apply the changes for confirmation of the
- Power ON the computer and get it connected to the high-active network. Press the power button on 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer device to turn on the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- Once you have checked the state of the printer device and the computer, you will have to examine the USB cable and connect it to the available ports of the devices.
- Make sure that you have inserted the USB cable in the port of the printer device and the other end to the computer to accomplish hp deskjet 2655 driver installation.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for downloading the full feature of the HP Printer driver and follow the steps for installing it on the Windows.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation for Mac
- To begin the driver installation on Mac OS X, first, you will have to check the compatibility of the Mac version and connect the device to the active network.
- Search for the Apple software update and then click on it to choose the system preferences option to perform print, scan, and copy.
- Based on the availability of the printer device in the list, you will have to perform the set of instructions for either adding or for removal of the printer device in the list.
- If your printer is not listed, follow the wise instructions for adding 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device to the list and then continue the below steps.
- Click on the USE or Print Using option for finding the name of the printer device from the list of the printers to cope with the driver installation.
- Close the system preferences windows and attempt to take a print, scan, and copy from the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device to confirm the driver installation.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Services
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup Wizard
- To enhance the wireless network connection through the wireless setup wizard, you will have to check if the home screen supports the wireless option.
- Arrange a wireless router close to the printer device to carry out the steps for successful establishment of the wireless setupfor the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- You have to collect the network name and then the corresponding password to ensure the string network security for the printer device.
- Click on the network name and select the desired network from the list. Wizard option holds the group of active wireless networks.
- Select the desired wireless network from the group of active wireless networks, which in turn will let you modify the required settings for the strong network connection.
- From the list of active wireless networks, select the applicable one and then connect your printer and the router to the same active wireless network.
- Incase ofnot finding your wireless network, you are allowed to enter it manually to match the passphrase and then the device will get connected to the active wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Printer Setup
- To accomplish the wireless printer setup, you will have to check on the printer’s control panel to select the desired wireless option from the list.
- Arrange a wireless router and computer close to the printer device. Make sure that you have connected all of the devices in the same wireless network.
- There are many methods that will assist you to establish the active wireless setup for 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- Follow the steps for a successful connection of the wireless network connection through any of the suggested method, which in turn will get your printer connected easily.
- You will also have to edit the active wireless network settings and then choose the setup option. When it asks you to choose the required one, select it promptly.
- Make sure that you have installed the appropriate HP Printer software, which smoothes out the printer functions through the active wireless setup.
- Once you have done with the above steps, you will notice that your 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device will get connected automatically to the active wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Auto Wireless Connect
- It is one among the fewer methods, which doesn’t need any supporting devices or cables to enhance this wireless network connection.
- All you have to do it manually set the preferences to maintain the constant wireless network connection for 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- On the printer’s home screen, you will have to click on the wireless option and then need to check the version of the current OS.
- If it prompts you to install the printer firmware, follow the wise steps for installing it and then choose the network connectivity to achieve this wireless network connection.
- To retrieve the current network settings, you will have to get the wireless adapter incontrol of the active wireless network settings.
- For the HP Auto Wireless Connect option, you will have to adjust the printer and the computer to confirm the compatibility of the active wireless network.
- Make the necessary wireless settings and then finally confirm it to connect 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device to the active wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 USB Setup for Wireless
- If you wish to establish the wireless network connection through the USB cable, then follow the easy steps for 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- To establish this wireless setup through USB, you will have to check the installation of the printer software to carry this USB Setup effectively.
- If you find any cables been connected to the printer and the computer, disconnect it and then move on to the below steps for confirming this setup.
- When it prompts to choose the connectivity, you will have to select the desired one and then confirm the wireless network connection.
- You will be automatically noted with the active wireless settings through the help of installation of the printer software. If not, restart the devices.
- When you are allowed to make the active network settings, you need to do it manually and then confirm to configure the USB Setup for Wireless
- Once you have established the USB Setup for active wireless network connection, attempt to take test printouts from 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Mobile Print Application
AirPrint is specially featured to assist iOS devices connected through the active wireless network for printing files from the printer device.
Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup allows you to access documents and files from the cloud storage by modifying the required properties and to confirm the cloud Setup.
Call Us @ 1 844 554 2340
Why choose Us
Our experts are certified and recognized for their work.We will handle your issues carefully and diligently. Moreover, we will guide you on the right path to explore more about your HP Printers. Reach us to avail a quick technical service 24*7.
It doesn’t matter whether the issue is simple or complex, we will diligently work on it to remove the issues completely on the desired printer device. Our Guide will assist you with a prompt solution in an elegant approach.
If you are not satisfied with our service or support, in that case, we do guarantee you an assured money back policy. All your funds will be reverted soon to your account within a short span of time to console your inconvenience.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Lack of ink in the cartridge
- If your printing is not fine due to lack of ink in the cartridges, first, turn off 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer device.
- Detach the cables from the ends of the printer and then open the access door gently to examine the ink cartridges as well as its slots.
- Unlock the ink cartridges from the cartridge slots of the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device and then you will have to examine the ink cartridges.
- If you find any tapes or other unwanted particles on the slots, wipe it off and then keep your cartridges aside to check the level of the ink.
- You can also exchange the ink cartridges or else follow the steps for filling the ink in the cartridges and then keep it ready for the installation.
- Install the ink cartridges gently to the slots of deeskjet 2655 wireless Printer device and attempt to take printouts from the printer device.
Deskjet 2655 Printer Network Scanner Connection Error
- To fix this scanner connection error, you just have to press the power button on the device to turn off the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device.
- You have to check the power cord connection to assure whether the connection is direct or it is established through supporting devices.
- If the connection is not direct, kindly unplug the cables from the ends of the devices and allow the device to be completely free for a few minutes.
- Close all the running applications on the computer to shut down it properly without any inconvenience for 123.hp.com/setup dj2655 Printer device.
- Redo the power connection between the devices and then turn on the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer device to attain the active state.
- Switch ON the computer and then establish the cord connection between the printer device and the computer, and then attempt to scan a document.
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Wireless Troubleshooting
- To overcome the wireless issues, first, you have to turn off the wireless router as well as 123.hp.com/setup 2655 Printer device.
- Allow the devices to be completely idle for few minutes and then follow the below steps further to fix this issue through troubleshooting mechanism.
- After a while, Power ON the printer device and the computer. Connect both of the devices to the active network and continue to the below steps.
- Check with the installation of the HP Printer driver software. If the installation is not complete, uninstall the driver and follow steps for installing the driver.
- Turn on the wireless router and then connect both the devices to the same active wireless network. You should also connect the wireless router to the same wireless network.
HP Deskjet 2655 Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue
- First, you will have to press the power button on the HP Printer device to turn off the device and then unplug the cables from both the ends.
- Allow the device to be completely free from work and then continue to the below steps for eradicating this issue from the printer device.
- Save all of the current printing works as there may be a chance of losing data while clearing this issue from the HP Printer device.
- Click on the services option of the file menu and then select the Print spooler option, which helps you to stop the current printing works.
- Click on the spooler option and right click on the stop button to stop the current printing works from the HP Printer device.
- Delete old files, if you don’t have enough memory for storing new files and then attempt to print files from 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
123 HP Deskjet Most Searched Topics
- How to use wi-fi direct on 123 hp deskjet 2655
- How to change network settings on 123 hp deskjet 2655
- 123 hp deskjet 2655 jams and paper-feed issues
- 123 hp deskjet 2655 paper feed issues
- How to connect the 123 hp deskjet 2655 printer using usb option
- 123 hp deskjet 2655 printer setup
- How to install 123 hp deskjet 2655 printer
- How to print documents 123 hp deskjet 2655
- How to copy and scan documents 123 hp deskjet 2655
- 123 hp deskjet 2655 wireless printer setup
- How to setup wireless 123 hp deskjet 2655
- How to update your printer 123 hp deskjet 2655
- 123 hp deskjet 2655 web services
- 123 hp deskjet 2655 printer setups for hp eprint, google cloud print, air print